+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prayer Request for my parents!

Junior Member Hanneke is on a distinguished road

Prayer Request for my parents!

Hey guys,
    So here's the situation, and I find it really hard to throw it out in the open like this, but my mum found out that her partner cheated on her... She's more than willing to take him back, because she can't live without him, he's really part of the family. They've been together for about 10 years and he's been with her through the most difficult times.
    Anyhow, here's the case. He told us he's in love with the woman he cheated with, even though they've only known each other for about a month, but he also says that he cannot live without my mum. He said that he chose for my mum (and therefore also for us) but he's still texting and talking to that other woman. At the moment he's in Italy for a week to figure out his own thoughts and make a final decision. We've been praying for weeks that he makes the right decision, and I really want to ask you if you can help us!
    The last couple of weeks have been really hard for all of us and I don't know how hard it will be if he makes the wrong decision and how much more we can take. I know God is with us and He's guiding us in our ways, and I just really hope that He shows the right path for him. My mums partner says that he really wants to have God by his side but he still finds it really hard to pray and go to church (he's been saved a year ago but is scared to fully give himself to God)

I would like to ask you if you guys could pray for our family and especially for my mum and her partner, that he is able to make the right decision and that he's can find God close to him in difficult times.
    Thank you!

Member peter111 is on a distinguished road

Re: Prayer Request for my parents!

I'll be praying for you. I haven't had the perfect family life either. GOD bless you.

Member peter111 is on a distinguished road

Junior Member Hanneke is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your prayers! Unfortunately, my mums partner decided that he wants to be with the other woman...
    We're all really sad, but there is nothing we can change about it and we are trying to stay positive about the future. My mom and I have decided to get baptized during Easter, and we are really looking forward to it!
    Thanks again for all your prayers!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information