+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all

Junior Member scotsdude is on a distinguished road

Hello all

Hi my names Andrew and im from Scotland. I've only been listening to christian music for little over a year and with The Newsboys taking over my first year really ive started listening to other Christian rock bands and Kutless seems to be the winner, i have bought three albums so far and i like every song and i can't stop listening to them. Hopefully they will pay a visit back to the UK sometime soon as i would love to see them live.

Thanks for having me on your site guys! Look forward to meeting you all.

because coffee is food.. gin has a reputation beyond repute gin has a reputation beyond repute gin has a reputation beyond repute gin has a reputation beyond repute gin has a reputation beyond repute gin has a reputation beyond repute gin has a reputation beyond repute gin has a reputation beyond repute gin has a reputation beyond repute gin has a reputation beyond repute gin has a reputation beyond repute gin's Avatar
    germany - next to the other side of the globe

Re: Hello all

hey andrew...welcome!! i'm gin or just dammy, have fun here^^ certainly they'll play a show in the UK =)
    RYAN: What is so great about your chocolate pudding dates with me?

DAVE: Ryan and I love chocolate pudding. There is rarely a time where we eat it without each other. When we do eat it together, that is known as a "chocolate pudding date." Nothing romantic, just friends. We are married, to women.

es ist nur für dich, es ist nur für dich, zu deiner ehre zu deiner freude, es sind deine gedanken, es sind deine wort, du hast sie mir geschickt, du hast sie mir geschenk....
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Gin makes me smile.

Super Moderator stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma's Avatar

Hi Andrew, I'm Tina. Glad you found Kutless and this message board. Hope you enjoy it here and have fun reading all the good stuff.

Senior Member supremechallenger has a reputation beyond repute supremechallenger has a reputation beyond repute supremechallenger has a reputation beyond repute supremechallenger has a reputation beyond repute supremechallenger has a reputation beyond repute supremechallenger has a reputation beyond repute supremechallenger has a reputation beyond repute supremechallenger has a reputation beyond repute supremechallenger has a reputation beyond repute supremechallenger has a reputation beyond repute supremechallenger has a reputation beyond repute supremechallenger's Avatar

dude, welcome!! have fun here! I'm Neri by the way

senior member judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith's Avatar
    switzerland -- on the other side of the globe

welcome! i'm judith, also from europe. i hope you like it here.

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.

Zephaniah 3:17

Junior Member Skeeter is a jewel in the rough Skeeter is a jewel in the rough Skeeter is a jewel in the rough Skeeter is a jewel in the rough

hey man, christian rock rules! my friend from work has been in scotland for training...I'm Augusto from Rio de Janeiro,Brazil, and all I have to say is that I found siblings in Christ here =] ...hey gin, tina, neri, judith, one more for the team...

hugs, God bless you all

Fallen Short - Various Simmy has a reputation beyond repute Simmy has a reputation beyond repute Simmy has a reputation beyond repute Simmy has a reputation beyond repute Simmy has a reputation beyond repute Simmy has a reputation beyond repute Simmy has a reputation beyond repute Simmy has a reputation beyond repute Simmy has a reputation beyond repute Simmy has a reputation beyond repute Simmy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, welcome, I'm Ben, from London - Doesn't take much explaining where that is well.... I discovered Kutless about a year ago now aswell - and yeah - they were the first christian rock band that I listened too... and I kind of was hooked from then - and now I listen to other stuff as well... anyway - welcome - hope you find us nice... we don't bite.... but we are nice

Member peter111 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to this site. Christian music is best. Oh the name is peter starzynski. Just call me peter.

Junior Member Hanneke is on a distinguished road

Hey, welcome! I'm Hanneke, I'm Dutch but currently living in Germany. Have fun here!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information