+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hawk Nelson!

i am complete in You mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala's Avatar

Hawk Nelson!

Ok now I went through 7 pages and found NO thread on Hawk Nelson!! So I'm sorry if there is one but I couldn't find it!!

Anyway, Hawk Nelson!! What do you all think? I LUV their music and am so excited for their new CD! Their first single "Friend Like That" is AMAZING!! I think it's one of my all time favorite songs ever! It's so cool! I also luv "Every Little Thing" and "Bring Em Out". I've seen them in concert several times and met Jason once- he's so funny! So, ye. Share HN stories!
    I've seen dreams that move the mountains
    Hope that never ends, even when the sky is falling
    And I've seen miracles just happen
    Silent prayers answered, broken hearts made new

THAT'S WHAT FAITH CAN DO!

I'm Lame. sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome's Avatar

Re: Hawk Nelson!

The HN podcast are the best. If you haven't checked them out do so.

somewhere in da sky ROCKIN 4 JESUS is a name known to all ROCKIN 4 JESUS is a name known to all ROCKIN 4 JESUS is a name known to all ROCKIN 4 JESUS is a name known to all ROCKIN 4 JESUS is a name known to all ROCKIN 4 JESUS is a name known to all ROCKIN 4 JESUS's Avatar

OMG i absolutly LOVE HAWK NELSON! ^ yup the podcasts are hilarious and there music is great! i love friend like that too! oh and zero and is forever enough. i saw them in concert with jeremy camp at the frank erwin center it was AWESOME!!! and they did the kazoo song hello we all had kazoo's and we hummed too the songs! i still have that kazoo........

kalifornia kid robot[of]rock is a splendid one to behold robot[of]rock is a splendid one to behold robot[of]rock is a splendid one to behold robot[of]rock is a splendid one to behold robot[of]rock is a splendid one to behold robot[of]rock is a splendid one to behold robot[of]rock's Avatar

so...

the new hawk cd is really really good!

the insert of the cd is also one of the most unique I've ever heard about!!

everyone should go get thier cd when it comes out!
    And after all of this, I am amazed
    That I am cursed far more than I am praised

silver wings - thrice

i am complete in You mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robot[of]rock View Post
    so...

the new hawk cd is really really good!

the insert of the cd is also one of the most unique I've ever heard about!!

everyone should go get thier cd when it comes out!
    oh brother!!! You get everything early and we all need to wait till April 1 !!! Not fare!!! lol Oh well.... BTW, can't wait to see that insert!!

I'm sure you've been hearing all Kutless' new stuff too, right?! lol Hey, pest them to get the first single out- I can't wait!

kalifornia kid robot[of]rock is a splendid one to behold robot[of]rock is a splendid one to behold robot[of]rock is a splendid one to behold robot[of]rock is a splendid one to behold robot[of]rock is a splendid one to behold robot[of]rock is a splendid one to behold robot[of]rock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mightybrightgala View Post
    oh brother!!! You get everything early and we all need to wait till April 1 !!! Not fare!!! lol Oh well.... BTW, can't wait to see that insert!!

I'm sure you've been hearing all Kutless' new stuff too, right?! lol Hey, pest them to get the first single out- I can't wait!
    actually i have yet to hear any of the new kutless stuff. i've only heard what's been on the site. nick's schedule and mine are sooo off right now that we haven't gotten to hang out for a while (which makes me sad as i miss my cousin). and... if i do get to hear it i will only say something if the guys are cool with it. i don't want to give anything away that they'd want to surprise you (and me) with! i do know that my expectations are high.

you hear that james! that means some mandolin!!

silver wings - thrice

Workaholic Extraordinaire LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO's Avatar
    Some where in between Mexico and Nebraska

Hawk Nelson...aren't they Canadian bacon?
    xp

I got "Letters To the President".
    I don't listen to them much anymore...
    I promise to randomly pop in every now and then.
    I miss this place.
    D:
    KRing since 07-01-2005.
    :o

Senior Member kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold

I like their Smile CD and can't wait for Hawk Nelson is My Friend, sounds awesome!
    Although my memory's fading, I remember two things very clearly. I'm a great sinner and Christ is a great Savior.
    -John Newton (Amazing Grace)

Workaholic Extraordinaire LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO has a reputation beyond repute LIZZO's Avatar

Yeah, it really does.

I don't totally understand how they wrote the songs "California" and "Letters to the President".
    Aren't they from Canada?
    I miss this place.
    D:
    KRing since 07-01-2005.

lol... they are from canada!!

california is a song about moving there.. lots of bands from other places outside of cali write about the state.

they all do live here in the states.. and have for a little while now too...

yeah.. the cd is really good. jon, the guitarist, was saying how he's really excited about it because it's something they've all been able to put themselves into and are all proud of! i can't wait to see it live..

ps. he also mentioned what songs they're going to be playing on the tour.. it's going to be a rockin show!!

silver wings - thrice

Which one is Brio...or is it Biro?
    I miss this place.
    D:
    KRing since 07-01-2005.

It's Biro and he's the bass player

Ah.
    =]
    Danke.
    I was absolutely in LOVE with the music video for "California" for a while.
    I miss this place.
    D:
    KRing since 07-01-2005.

Super Moderator Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide's Avatar

I like that T-rawk is in it...so anyone catchinh the Green T Tour?

Join us!...and the Human legion!

oh yeah.. i'll be catching at least 1 of them...

i think dan (brio) told me they're playing 6 or 7 tracks from the new album on this tour. as well as california!

silver wings - thrice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information