+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music Video Question

Let's join the Throng!!! Aaron Dollar has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Dollar has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Dollar has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Dollar has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Dollar has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Dollar has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Dollar has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Dollar has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Dollar has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Dollar has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Dollar has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Dollar's Avatar

Music Video Question

I've got a question about the Your Touch music video. I was given the Kutless collecter's DVD from my friend at church. When I watched the video I wondered why the bridge of the song wasnt included nor the end of the song which consisted mainly of "Yo' Touch". Anyway that is one of questions i've been wondering for quite a while. G'day Mates!

senior member judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith has a reputation beyond repute judith's Avatar
    switzerland -- on the other side of the globe

Re: Music Video Question

have a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZrXF3uyIXE

this is the official your touch music video. there you can see the bridge and the end, too.

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.

Zephaniah 3:17

Super Moderator Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide's Avatar

it still cuts out the screams at the end

Join us!...and the Human legion!

Has played w/ Kutless Burning4Him will become famous soon enough Burning4Him's Avatar

nope, that one still has a cut bridge and ending.. this is the original music video.. i wonder if they purposefully cut it out or that song was like that when the video was made?... depends of the video was released before the record release or after...

I know James and Jon are there.. maybe one of them could answer?

Here I am Lord, just as I am
    Step inside my heart and heal the pain
    Here I am Lord, surrendering to you
    My heart, my mind, my soul
    And from now on
    My life is new
    - Here I am Lord by Serge AKA Burning4Him AKA BorahLion (or just Borah)

i am complete in You mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burning4Him View Post
    I know James and Jon are there.. maybe one of them could answer?
    Jon is not here and that's a big problem!!! I want him back!!!

About the vid, tho.... Sometimes bands change the song a bit for a music vid. I've heard other vids that have been changed. Like, oh let's see..... I know Pillar's changed the song before and there's been others I just can't think of them at the moment! Oh, Switchfoot's "Awakening" vid- that's a bit different
    I've seen dreams that move the mountains
    Hope that never ends, even when the sky is falling
    And I've seen miracles just happen
    Silent prayers answered, broken hearts made new

THAT'S WHAT FAITH CAN DO!

7 Day Praise Bassist kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mightybrightgala View Post
    Jon is not here and that's a big problem!!! I want him back!!!

About the vid, tho.... Sometimes bands change the song a bit for a music vid.
    Yeah, Flyleaf did that for Breathe Today's music vid. And I want Jon Micah back.
    I've recently gotten into drawing and writing. You can see some of my work on these sites.

DeviantART page: http://kutlessrocker.deviantart.com/

Fanfiction profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~kutlessrocker

i am complete in You mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala has a reputation beyond repute mightybrightgala's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kutlessrocker View Post
    And I want Jon Micah back.
    Don't we all

I'm Lame. sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome's Avatar

The Disciple "Scares Remain" music video is different from the original song too.

Demon

kutless shortened 'run' on the music vid too

7 Day Praise Bassist kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute kutlessrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sonofawsome View Post
    The Disciple "Scares Remain" music video is different from the original song too.
    I've never seen that one. I'll have to go to youtube more often.
    I've recently gotten into drawing and writing. You can see some of my work on these sites.

DeviantART page: http://kutlessrocker.deviantart.com/

Fanfiction profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~kutlessrocker

Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    kutless shortened 'run' on the music vid too
    They did?

I'm Lame. sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome has a reputation beyond repute sonofawsome's Avatar

I wasn't aware of that either. I will have to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofawsome View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kutlessrocker View Post
    I've never seen that one. I'll have to go to youtube more often.
    Uh no it's not, sorry I had a shortened version of the song, but the song on the cd is the same as the music vid.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information