+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Friend And Cutting

IS ADDICTED TO HAWKNELSON fireproof will become famous soon enough fireproof's Avatar

My Friend And Cutting

Im writing this prayer request out of love and concern

WOULD U guys PLEASE PLEASE pray for my friend (her name i wil keep secret)
    She was a cutter and i just found this out last night when she called me and told me what she had just done ( she cut her self again last night )

I dont know how to handle this situation Because i love her so much that i dont want anything bad to happen to her
    So would guys please pray for her and please pray for me that i can have the strenght to help her

<3 u guys
    <3 ashley
    Last edited by fireproof; 11-10-2006 at 09:33 AM.
    :Natalie Grant :Awaken :'Held'
    NEVER TAKE FRIENDSHIP PERSONAL
    Myspace Hater's Club Creed
    We hate Myspace because it signifys everthing that's wrong with the world.
    Peer pressure.
    WE WON'T BEND TO THE PRESSURE!!!
    If you wanna join our club, paste this to your sig!

Super Moderator Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro's Avatar

Re: My Friend And Cutting

prayin

Senior Member kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk's Avatar

for sure prayin dude
    Pain must exist in order for healing to survive.

-August Burns Red

IS ADDICTED TO HAWKNELSON fireproof will become famous soon enough fireproof's Avatar

Thank You Guys So Much
    Peer pressure.

Zelophehad's Daughter Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro's Avatar

praying for you and your friend
    What does the Lord require of you, O mortal, but to do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly with your God?

Thank U Milagro
    Peer pressure.

Senior Member dimeolas is a jewel in the rough dimeolas is a jewel in the rough dimeolas is a jewel in the rough dimeolas is a jewel in the rough

Talk to and pray with your friend....is she a Christian? She cant keep going on cutting. Something or things are wrong and she cant deal with them. She needs to either resolve them or learn a non-destructive way to deal with it. No one but no one should have to live that way. And if she`s a Chrsitian then she has no business putting herself into bondage........there are anonymous hotlines she can call, websites with chat....just dont let it go on.
    d

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information