+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: knife sounds great

Senior Member ~Shadowsinger~ is on a distinguished road ~Shadowsinger~'s Avatar

knife sounds great

i'm making my own so as not to derail graces thread and ya i feel like a hypocrite right about now but ive never been good about following my own advice but I started cutting again like 2 weeks ago and i just wonder if anyone would care if my knife "slipped" and slashed my wrist a few times would anyone notice or care at all..............
    I'm blessed, I must confess.
    My heart is pounding in my chest
    cause this loves the best.
    I'm just a love addict
    Maverick:I'm trying figure out why it bothers you when people see you without make up?
    strmdrg: I dont like the way i look
    strmdrg: I dont look pretty
    Maverick: Why dont you let me be the judge that?
    strmdrg: ok
    Maverick: good

Super Moderator Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro has a reputation beyond repute Pedro's Avatar

Re: knife sounds great

yes, God would notice. He notices even when a sparrow dies. However, God has a plan for you life, so it's my belief that he won't let you. The same goes for what I said in Ivy's thread. I really don't feel like I can say anything else, besides i'll pray

God notices cuse God knos everything...but would anyone on earth notice i just cant stand waking up and dreading going on like now i just cant see waking up tom morning........
    I'm just a love addict
    Maverick:I'm trying figure out why it bothers you when people see you without make up?

Super Moderator stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma's Avatar

Hon, I'm praying for you. And I think you should get some help. You could be depressed or something like that and need some help to deal with it. Please.....

Senior Member dimeolas is a jewel in the rough dimeolas is a jewel in the rough dimeolas is a jewel in the rough dimeolas is a jewel in the rough

.....yea, I`d notice........the one whom you are meant to marry one day would notice that you never came along......the kids you would never have......the people whose lives you will touch all along the way of your life.
    How old are you? 16? Wow, all of 16 and you judge it to be over.....glad that you arent the judge in life...God is. Do you believe? I mean do you REALLY believe?Do you say whatever and then just do what you want to do....or do you actually get to know God and what He wants...and then think about in each and every decision what He wants you to be........do you consider what it takes to be holy in His eyes.
    Jesus was falsely tried/convicted/ridiculed/beaten/tortured/murdered........dont you think that at any time during that ordeal He could have with a mere thought destroyed them and freed Himself? But He went thru that...and He went thru having God turn away......for YOU. Yes He is God...but He tells you that He is with you and will help you to get thru anything.
    Life can become overwhelming...we start to sink and fall into darkness....we dont see a way out. I know this from years of experience.....but when this happens we are oppressed and we arent seeing the truth. You are obviously having problems holding it all together...you need to go talk to someone who can help you.....immediately go find a friend...have someone keep you responsible and accountable....figure out step by step what is piling up on you......dont look at the whole, but each piece....then start working on those pieces that you can make an impact on.....and find a way to deal better with those you cant.
    Buy yourself a little cross and wear it everywhere....when you start to feel bad hold it in your hand to remind yourself that jesus is there by your side...recite the Lord`s prayer.......
    d

Senior Member dimeolas is a jewel in the rough dimeolas is a jewel in the rough dimeolas is a jewel in the rough dimeolas is a jewel in the rough

Cutting or carving of the flesh was at times in history a part of pagan religion......blood and flesh sacrifices were part of many religions. God no longer asks for and even forbids the sacrifices...because Jesus made of Himself a sacrifice for all of us for all time.
    satan seeks to pervert Gods creation...he seeks to twist you and trap you...and put you into a corner where you feel like the only choices you have are death and death. he delights in your pain and fear and torment. his driving people thru the circumstances of their lives to bleed is his way of perverting the sacrificial blood of Christ. Cutting can be done as a release and a response to overwhelming stress and circumstances in life....it is a form of coping. It is not normal or healthy.
    Which means to understand this is very serious...get some help to deal with this. i know its not easy and its scary....just remember that Christ has won the victory over satan and his minions....and if you will continually call upon God he will give you the strength to get thru......just hold on
    D

Senior Member Ivy has a spectacular aura about Ivy has a spectacular aura about Ivy has a spectacular aura about Ivy's Avatar

I'm in no position to give you advice considering my current situation, but I pm'd you my reply...

Zelophehad's Daughter Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro has a reputation beyond repute Milagro's Avatar

oh, good GOD! i am so frustrated! not with you, sweetheart, but wht this WORLD!!!...why is it the most vunerable are knocked down ever further?!

alex, babe, i will tellyou the same thing that i tell myself every single morning, noon, and night- whenever i have those thoughts- and they are common, alex, i tell myself that i don't know what is coming next. Who am I to decide whether i will like it, hther i will come out on top, whether there will be more stuggle and pain and hurt...

the benediction after our sunday night worship here on Luther campus startes out:
    Go now, to live filled with laughter and with pain.

ache and pain is a part of our lives...but we do not need to cling to that and make it our own. we do not need to reinforce what Satan is trying to tell us. we do not need to center our lives around the injustice and the hardship and the difficulties.

we need to focus on God. He alone is our rock and salvation- psalm 62...
    What does the Lord require of you, O mortal, but to do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly with your God?

Cool is my middle name! Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar's Avatar

Dim you always know what to say.
    Myspace is dead.... or at least it should be dying
    Look me up on facebook. I'm on Tina's friends list.

~G h M~ kutlessfan808 is a splendid one to behold kutlessfan808 is a splendid one to behold kutlessfan808 is a splendid one to behold kutlessfan808 is a splendid one to behold kutlessfan808 is a splendid one to behold kutlessfan808 is a splendid one to behold kutlessfan808 is a splendid one to behold kutlessfan808's Avatar

ill be praying...if ya want to talk...ya can always IM me or PM me...which ever is best for you

....such is the nature of this world...sadly it seems that none of us have faith enough to forbear.......but keeping upon that path, however rocky....God will be faithfull to get us thru. If you are angry at this world and its filth then i will tell you exactly what to do to get back....draw ever closer to God. satan makes this world what it is, he seeks to destroy all that is of God or may be....so to draw nearer to Our Lord will hit the evil one right where he lives...and can nothing to stop it. If you draw close to God and stay there no matter what this world brings....then nothing evil can touch you. What matters if you gain the whole world but lose your immortal soul? Safeguard your immortal soul.....and call upon God to get you thru the rest. Because this life WILL be difficult and painfull at times. I had a very hard time of it from my teen years til late twenties or so. Still face challenges today. I learned many things the hard way. That is one of if not the most important thing to learn as a young person....learn to handle the tough times....learn to stay glued to God....learn to look over the horizon into your future......and whatever you do...DO NOT EVER SACRIFICE YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL FOR THE `NOW`......
    D

Latin-Speaking Sumo-Elf Tromos has a reputation beyond repute Tromos has a reputation beyond repute Tromos has a reputation beyond repute Tromos has a reputation beyond repute Tromos has a reputation beyond repute Tromos has a reputation beyond repute Tromos has a reputation beyond repute Tromos has a reputation beyond repute Tromos has a reputation beyond repute Tromos has a reputation beyond repute Tromos has a reputation beyond repute Tromos's Avatar
    <>< Tromos ><>

This road to healing hurts more than anything - MxPx

There is no fair. There is no deserves. There are no rights. There is choice and there is Grace. Everything else is just an excuse.

BOO! Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire's Avatar

Alex, hun...one thing I've learned throughout my life (short as it is) is we're never given more than we can bear. God doesn't allow that to happen to us.

So whatevers happening you can deal. Lately I've been stressed alot with my job and school and everything else. But I read in the Bible that God never puts too much weight or pressure on us. He's too merciful. He loves us too much. We only crack because we give up too easily.

Have faith. Have strength. I pray for you to have both.
    Oh, how can spring take heart to come
    To a world in grief,
    Deep grief?

no one was on and was to late to call anyone....and i was really depressed so i cut again i need more prayers.....
    Last edited by ~Shadowsinger~; 10-17-2006 at 08:06 PM.
    I'm just a love addict

Senior Member kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk has a reputation beyond repute kutlessfrk's Avatar

im prayin for you right now
    have faith..hold on gurl
    Pain must exist in order for healing to survive.

-August Burns Red

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread Information