+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I think I have a problem...

Senior Member Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae's Avatar

I think I have a problem...

No, seriously, I've had heartburn since yesterday at about 3pm, and it hasn't gone away. I kinda feel like if I breathe, I'm gonna choke on acid, and it pretty much sucks major butt and a half. And lately, I've been having stomach problems so...yeah. I asked my mom, if it isn't gone by tomorrow, if she could make an appointment for me..so...hopefully I can get seen. And that's the end, I just felt like making this known.

Cool is my middle name! Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar's Avatar

Re: I think I have a problem...

I'll pray for you, but I have no advise.
    Myspace is dead.... or at least it should be dying
    Look me up on facebook. I'm on Tina's friends list.

Super Moderator stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma's Avatar

I'll pray too. Did you go to the Dr?

Senior Member Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae has much to be proud of Nae Nae's Avatar

No, I didn't. It's actually better now.

Senior Member The Otter is on a distinguished road The Otter's Avatar

Whohoo.... Go Pepsin.... Pepsin is one of the many enzymes in your stomach that only works in High PH's and it is one of the ones that break down certain proteins into easier to digest components.....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information