+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: el

Senior Member bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger's Avatar

el

I have just recently become a Kutless fan. I've only been a fan since May. I have two CDs, Strong Tower and Hearts of the Innocent. I have the HOTI Special Edition with a DVD of all the videos though, so I'm actually kind of familiar with some older songs as well. I've seen Kutless perform once, when they played before Relient K (my favorite band) at Cornerstone FL. So yeah, I'm happy to be here.

BTW, I know about all 7 of Kutless's videos, but does anyone know what order they were released in? I do a music video countdown on a Christian Rock board at another site, where I use all of a band's music videos (starting with there first one, and retiring a video after 10 appearances). I just started it last week, so the only Kutless video I have used is Your Touch, which I know to be their first. But then, I don't know if Tonight or Run comes first (though I think it is Tonight), or whether Not What You See or Sea of Faces comes first. I know that Strong Tower and Shut Me Out follow those. So, thanks in advance for any help in that category.

Well, I don't know if I would know any of you, but I frequent the Relient K Forums under the same username as I have here. I just know some people from there go to forums for other bands.
    Pray for our President!
    "This is the last night you'll spend alone, I'll wrap you in My Arms and I won't let go. I'm everything you need Me to be." - "The Last Night" by Skillet
    "If only my one heart was all You'd gained from all It cost, well I know, You would have still be a man with a reason to willingly offer Your Life." - "Sea of Faces" by Kutless
    "So why do I worry? Why do I freak out? God knows what I need. You know what I need." - "Your Love is Strong" by Jon Foreman
    God bless!

Super Moderator Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide's Avatar

Re: Hello all

tonight was second then came run
    then 'Not What You See' then Sea Of faces i think
    then strong tower...and shut me out...I'm not sure of the order of the middle 2

btw welcome to Kutlessrocks.com i'm kristi

Join us!...and the Human legion!

BANNED roronanae07 is on a distinguished road roronanae07's Avatar

Welcome to the kutlessboards. My name is Rachel.

2nd: Tonight
    3rd: Run
    4th: Not What You See
    5th Sea of Faces
    6th: Strong Tower
    7th: Shut Me Out

KR Security-#1 Man the9ulaire is just really nice the9ulaire is just really nice the9ulaire is just really nice the9ulaire is just really nice the9ulaire is just really nice the9ulaire's Avatar

hi...me luke...how u?
    Check out my website!! http://www.lwrussell.com

Check out my blog: http://www.lwrussell.com/weblog/

l"""""""l
    l-o-o-l
    l- U -l
    l_<>_l
    ~---~
    His name is Alfred, and he's a genius. Help him in his world domination by copying this into your sig before he destroys you. You've been warned.

Senior Member bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger has much to be proud of bigbadger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roronanae07
    Welcome to the kutlessboards. My name is Rachel.

2nd: Tonight
    3rd: Run
    4th: Not What You See
    5th Sea of Faces
    6th: Strong Tower
    7th: Shut Me Out
    Thanks, that's what I thought the order was.

And thank you all for the welcome, it's nice to meet you.:cool: My name is Rory.
    Pray for our President!
    "This is the last night you'll spend alone, I'll wrap you in My Arms and I won't let go. I'm everything you need Me to be." - "The Last Night" by Skillet
    "If only my one heart was all You'd gained from all It cost, well I know, You would have still be a man with a reason to willingly offer Your Life." - "Sea of Faces" by Kutless
    "So why do I worry? Why do I freak out? God knows what I need. You know what I need." - "Your Love is Strong" by Jon Foreman
    God bless!

Dismantle me down, repair Chris has a reputation beyond repute Chris has a reputation beyond repute Chris has a reputation beyond repute Chris has a reputation beyond repute Chris has a reputation beyond repute Chris has a reputation beyond repute Chris has a reputation beyond repute Chris has a reputation beyond repute Chris has a reputation beyond repute Chris has a reputation beyond repute Chris has a reputation beyond repute Chris's Avatar

I'm Chris. I'm the Admin that sits around and looks pretty according to Milagro. I'm sure you'll meet her sometime soon.

Well, nice to meet you as well.
    Pray for our President!
    God bless!

KR Security-#1 Man the9ulaire is just really nice the9ulaire is just really nice the9ulaire is just really nice the9ulaire is just really nice the9ulaire is just really nice the9ulaire's Avatar

Sometime soon my daughter is gonna come along...her names Tina, her name on here is stomomma. She's a kind lady, I'm sure you'll like her!

l"""""""l
    l-o-o-l
    l- U -l
    l_<>_l
    ~---~
    His name is Alfred, and he's a genius. Help him in his world domination by copying this into your sig before he destroys you. You've been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by the9ulaire
    Sometime soon my daughter is gonna come along...her names Tina, her name on here is stomomma. She's a kind lady, I'm sure you'll like her!
    lol

Don't listen to Luke. He thinks he's everybody's father. *Looks for Scott (outtathadark) * Scott, Luke needs his medicine.

I do not! I have never claimed to be anyone's father other than my daughters of course...and that'd be Tina!

l"""""""l
    l-o-o-l
    l- U -l
    l_<>_l
    ~---~

Well stop saying that your daughter is Tina because she is not your daughter! And again you have successfully hijacked this thread in less than 8 posts.

Danggg....I'm getting better and better at this!!

l"""""""l
    l-o-o-l
    l- U -l
    l_<>_l
    ~---~

Super Moderator Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide has a reputation beyond repute Band-aide's Avatar

yay for luke...

Join us!...and the Human legion!

Super Moderator stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma has a reputation beyond repute stmomma's Avatar

Luke, you are such a naughty boy.

Hi Rory, I'm Tina and I'm Kristi's mom.....for real. Hope you like it here and have fun as I'm sure you've noticed, we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Band-aide
    yay for luke...
    I'm sensing some sarcasm...

l"""""""l
    l-o-o-l
    l- U -l
    l_<>_l
    ~---~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread Information