+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I cut my finger

Cool is my middle name! Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeltguitar's Avatar

I cut my finger

I cut my little pinky finger on a can of tuna I had just opened. I was really stupid, because we have can opener that neutralizes the sharp edges. I wasn't using it!! Pray that it gets better soon so I can play my guitar for Kidz Church.
    Myspace is dead.... or at least it should be dying
    Look me up on facebook. I'm on Tina's friends list.

Senior Member kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold kutlessmania is a splendid one to behold

Re: I cut my finger

I'll be praying for you.
    Although my memory's fading, I remember two things very clearly. I'm a great sinner and Christ is a great Savior.
    -John Newton (Amazing Grace)

Senior Member Keith is an unknown quantity at this point

prayed. I know how ya feel. I have a 1/2"+ scar on the lowest part of my left index finger from where I cut it on a computer. It bled quite a bit, needless to say.

Administrator John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute

[quote author=Keith link=topic=1594.msg38217#msg38217 date=1150989734]
    prayed. I know how ya feel. I have a 1/2"+ scar on the lowest part of my left index finger from where I cut it on a computer. It bled quite a bit, needless to say.
    [/quote]
    Did you cut it on the keyboard or the mouse?
    No evil deed is worse than the indifference of a good man.
    -The Boondock Saints

BOO! Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire has a reputation beyond repute Soulfire's Avatar

Haha! I was gonna ask the same thing. Maybe it was the desk.
    Oh, how can spring take heart to come
    To a world in grief,
    Deep grief?

Senior Member Keith is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote author=John link=topic=1594.msg38218#msg38218 date=1150989807]
    [quote author=Keith link=topic=1594.msg38217#msg38217 date=1150989734]
    [/quote]
    Did you cut it on the keyboard or the mouse?
    [/quote]

Yeah. My keyboard's really sharp. j/k.

Actually I was opening (or closing) the case. There was a lock that you had to push down & right below it was a thin piece of metal sticking out (who designed that???). My finger slipped on the lock and was slashed through by the piece of metal.

BANNED kutless4724 can only hope to improve

I'll be praying for you Stephen. At least it wasn't your whole entire hand. It was a long time ago, when I was 6 or 7 (one of those ages), I was gonna give my dog food. I put his food on the ground went to the side of the garage door. And the wind caught the door and the door slammed against my hand. My hand was bleeding a lot. I remember looking at it. I ran to office window outside where my brother was playing. I knocked on the window. He saw blood. He went running upstairs and brought my dad. My dad wrapped my hand in a towel and carried me upstair to the bathroom. We rinsed the hand, thankfully I didn't need stitches. Wrapped it up in clean doctor wrapping stuff and then put an ace bandage around it. I feel your pan. I hate CUTS!

Administrator John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute John has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind the pain of a cut, but the bleeding is annoying.
    -The Boondock Saints

Don't like blood John? Or you don't like the sight of blood?

No, I just don't like the mess that it makes and how I have to be careful around the injury until it heals.
    -The Boondock Saints

Being careful is very important. Infection is one thing that I dislike the most.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information