PDA

View Full Version : New Website

RJ-HOT
07-19-2010, 04:19 PM
Hello, my name is Ryan Haught, and I am 17 years old. Kutless is awesome, aren't they? It was through there music my relationship with God was strengthened. But anyway, I'm writing now because recently, I've been feeling a need to witness to people who have not yet been saved. I came up with a cool idea, even though it probably already exists. I made a website, through Weebly because I can't afford to pay for a real web site, and had this idea of getting Christian's testimonies of all countries and denominations on the web for people to read. Number one, I'd really like your thoughts on this. Number two, I could really use your help. I'd like to make this site more visible, but I think the fact that its harder to find could be a good oppurtunity to fix some stuff up. The name of my page is The Raging Redeemed, which gives me the picure of Christians so fired up for God, there is no way they're backing down to anyone. Here is the website.
www.theragingredeemed.weebly.com
My e-mail address is rjhaught111@hotmail.com in case you want to write me there for your thoughts. Please, let me know what you guys think. Thank you. You all rock.

Winter
07-20-2010, 09:32 PM
Keep doing what you are inspired to do. Everyone has a different calling & we must do what it takes to obey God. I think it's a great idea, & you might just lead someone to Jesus by what you're doing.