PDA

View Full Version : Music Video Question

Aaron Dollar
01-28-2008, 12:45 PM
I've got a question about the Your Touch music video. I was given the Kutless collecter's DVD from my friend at church. When I watched the video I wondered why the bridge of the song wasnt included nor the end of the song which consisted mainly of "Yo' Touch". Anyway that is one of questions i've been wondering for quite a while. G'day Mates!

judith
01-28-2008, 12:53 PM
have a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZrXF3uyIXE

this is the official your touch music video. there you can see the bridge and the end, too. :)

Band-aide
01-28-2008, 02:17 PM
it still cuts out the screams at the end

Burning4Him
02-22-2008, 04:20 PM
nope, that one still has a cut bridge and ending.. this is the original music video.. i wonder if they purposefully cut it out or that song was like that when the video was made?... depends of the video was released before the record release or after...

I know James and Jon are there.. maybe one of them could answer?

mightybrightgala
02-25-2008, 10:23 PM
I know James and Jon are there.. maybe one of them could answer?

Jon is not here and that's a big problem!!! I want him back!!! :shifty:

About the vid, tho.... Sometimes bands change the song a bit for a music vid. I've heard other vids that have been changed. Like, oh let's see..... I know Pillar's changed the song before and there's been others I just can't think of them at the moment! Oh, Switchfoot's "Awakening" vid- that's a bit different

kutlessrocker
02-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Jon is not here and that's a big problem!!! I want him back!!! :shifty:

About the vid, tho.... Sometimes bands change the song a bit for a music vid.

Yeah, Flyleaf did that for Breathe Today's music vid. And I want Jon Micah back.

mightybrightgala
02-27-2008, 02:50 PM
And I want Jon Micah back.

Don't we all

sonofawsome
02-28-2008, 10:55 AM
The Disciple "Scares Remain" music video is different from the original song too.

Demon
03-07-2008, 12:45 AM
kutless shortened 'run' on the music vid too

kutlessrocker
03-07-2008, 12:46 PM
The Disciple "Scares Remain" music video is different from the original song too.

I've never seen that one. I'll have to go to youtube more often.

mightybrightgala
03-07-2008, 02:35 PM
kutless shortened 'run' on the music vid too

They did?

sonofawsome
03-07-2008, 03:28 PM
I wasn't aware of that either. I will have to take a look.

sonofawsome
04-27-2008, 03:49 PM

I've never seen that one. I'll have to go to youtube more often.

Uh no it's not, sorry I had a shortened version of the song, but the song on the cd is the same as the music vid.