PDA

View Full Version : Hello, from London, England

kvadivelu_88
07-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Hello, my name is Krishan Vadivelu and i am from London, England where i was born and raised. I am currently eighteen years old, although i will be nineteen years old next month on the 14th of August, i am a born again christian, being baptised in the holy spirit and in water, and i am very strong, passionate and sincere about my faith in Jesus Christ in whom i am on fire for!

I play the electric guitar, and only play for the glory of God, for him to be exalted and lifted up, i own an Epihone G-310 and a Marshall MG15DFX Amp along with a Zoom G2:1u Multi Effects Pedal. Kutless are my all time favourite christian rock band, and they are the only band that i listen to, and play along to when i am on my electric guitar practicing as i rarely listen to other christian rock bands, my favourite song by Kutless would have to be Let You In from The Sea of Faces Album.

I don't get bored listening to Kutless, as each and every one of their songs are written with a sincere passion for Jesus Christ, and because they play and sing for the glory of Jesus Christ who is the centre of their music.

I live for the glory of Jesus Christ, in whom i serve and live for, and i want Jesus to have all the glory that he respectfully and honorbaly deserves without question. Because during my life experiences with Jesus, he has shown me that i am literally nothing without him, because without him i would be corrupt, depraved, lustful, perverse, evil and wicked in my ways which i was before i knew him and before he came into my life.

What Jesus has taught me over the years is that we need to put our pride and self righteousness away by surrendering unto Jesus, we need to be true to ourselves and realise that we are weak, vulnerable and ignorant and in need of Jesus who becomes our goodness and righteousness for us, who becomes in us what we cannot be in ourselves.

If anyone were to say i don't need Jesus, they are lying because if they were to say that i don't need Jesus, you are literally saying that i don't need food or drink, and i would challenge the person who says that they don't need Jesus to go without food or water. When you were born were you not in need of your mother to take care, look after you, clothe you and feed you? It is the same with Jesus.

What i have written to you all, is not for you to be impressed by or think anything of me because i am nothing, i am imperfect, human and faultful. I am only sharing with you what i have learnt and have been taught through my own experiences in life as well as the wrong choices, decisions and mistake i made. Although Jesus brought something good from those bad situations, and wrong choices, decisions and mistakes i made, and i am not implying that we should sin in anyway shape or form nor am i saying that it is alright to sin, because God the Father requires us to be holy as he is holy, by his grace and mercy as we cannot do it on our own or in our own strength.

When i become proud and self righteous where i become critical and judgemental of other people in the world, God will shows me that i am only being critical and judgemental of myself, because i am no better than anyone, and when i look at the world i am literally looking a mirror image of myself for who i was in the world before i came know Jesus and accepted him in my life.

What God has taught me about Sin, is that Sin comes from within because if you look at the word Sin taking away the S would result in, in, and from that analysis, that shows me that God does not judge our actions he judges our thoughts and attitudes. If someone were to commit murder or adulterly for example, we judge that person for their actions and therefore we criticise and judge that person and look down on that person, when we too have commited murder and adultery in our hearts through our thoughts and attitudes, by thinking a murderous thought or by looking at a man or woman lustfully, lusting after those men and women in our hearts commting adultery with them.

I hope that through this brief testomony of myself, as well as what i have written with the help of Jesus, as he has written through me, that this would impact you, challenge you and encourage you. Because we have all fallen short of the Glory of God.

And i write to anyone who is need of friend to confide in and talk to, for someone to listen to them and understand them.

I am here for you all.

God bless you, keep you and protect you all.

Take care and look after yourselves.

Your brother and friend in Christ from London, England.

Krishan.

Ps. Religion Converts, Jesus Changes, there is a difference.

Jeff_In_GA
07-16-2007, 08:15 PM
whew!... sorry, had to take a bathroom break after reading all of that ;)

Seriously though, welcome & hope you enjoy it here. Please make yourself at home & feel free to join in the discussions that you'll find going on around here..

Soulfire
07-16-2007, 08:30 PM
That was the longest newbie intro I've ever read.

welcome. I'm Kayla. *shakes hand*

stmomma
07-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey, Krishan glad to see you made it over here to introduce yourself. Welcome again and I hope you enjoy it here.

kutlessfrk
07-16-2007, 10:56 PM
hi krishan. nice intro, i enjoyed reading it. im becca, btw.

Godsbeauty
07-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Hey Krishan i am Katie

gin
07-17-2007, 10:49 AM
welcome on board!! i'm dammy, hope you enjoy this little crazy place and feel free!!....hey you are from london, that's great man...that's not so far away from me, like the others are!!^^

kvadivelu_88
07-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Thank you all so much for your kind comments, and if i may have your permission to become friends with you all who have written replys to my post as well as others who have read my post but have not made any comments, or other who will read my post and make comments. I want you all to know that what i had written in my introductory post was written from my heart with the right motives and intension, praise, honor and glorify Jesus Christ, who is the life of my life, because he is the way, the truth and the life.

God bless you all, protect you and keep you.

All my love and hugs.

Your brother and friend in Christ

Krishan.

Ps. I love you all

Soulfire
07-17-2007, 12:48 PM
We...love you too.

At least I do.

kutlessfrk
07-17-2007, 02:00 PM
I do too.

:)

stmomma
07-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Cool, I have discovered another brother in Christ.....or....did he discover me? Oh well. I'm just happy. :D

gin
07-17-2007, 03:16 PM
you are really nice, i hope we'll become friends....if i may ask, where does your name come from??

kvadivelu_88
07-17-2007, 06:23 PM
Thank you all again so much for your kind words and considerate comments made as well as your warm welcome to the Kutless Rocks forums, and i thank Jesus for you all. And Gin i want you to know that you have a brother and friend in me and it would be a sincere honor and privilege becoming friends with you, and if you would like to add me to your buddy list you are more than welcome to or if you would like to have my e-mail address again you are more than welcome to have it.

And i want you to know personally that i love the german people and have nothing against them in anyway shape or form. Not that i am implying that i had or have anything against them, please do not misunderstand what i have written. I want you to know that you have my friendship and i look forward to our friendship and our future conversations with eachother, and that goes for anyone else who would like to become friends with me.

As it would be a sincere honor and privilege

And answering your question Gin when i was born my mother did not want to name me after the hindu God Krishna, instead she named me Krishan, although to my knowledge it does not come from or derive from anywhere and it has no meaning. Although i recently found out that name is greek is spelt Krischan which means annointed follower of Christ, which i am pleased about. As i always wanted my name to have a meaning as with any other name.

I will share with you briefly where my mum and dad come from. My dad was born in Singapore, although his parents come from Madras, South India. My mum was born in England, although her parents come from Guyana, South America and i was told that my great, great grandmother was portuguese and came from portugal so i am a mixure of different races and cultures.

My mum is a mother of six children overall although i am in the second marriage as my other three brothers and sister are my half brothers and sister althoug i do not like to look at them that way, as to me they are still my brothers and sister.

My eldest brother is 31 years old and has a baby boy of 6 and half months, my second eldest sister is 30 years old and my third eldest brother who is the youngest in the first marriage is 29 years old, and then i have another brother and sister who are in the second marriage, my other sister is 16 years old and my other brother who is the youngest out of them all is 12 years old.

So that is my family, who i love, and am greatful and thankful to God for, although there have been hardships and suffering as we have not been the perfect family as you would picture it.

God bless you, keep you and protect you all.

Good night from London, England.

All my love and hugs

Krishan

kutlessfrk
07-17-2007, 06:38 PM
cool. what time is it in london..considering you said good night?

gin
07-18-2007, 06:32 AM
^that's crazy man!! my family come from south india, and the last time i was in madras (chainnai), was about christmas 2005! and i'm also a child from the secound marriage, and my half-brothers are 32 and 28 years old, and they are like real brothers for me. ...seems that we have a few things jointly....

kvadivelu_88
07-18-2007, 10:04 AM
Hello and good afternoon to you Gin from London, England. Wow, it seems that we have so much in common and have similar backgrounds and lifestyles, that is so amazing and wonderful to know. It seems to me that we are going to be good friends, and i look foward to our friendship and our future conversations and discussions with eachother. Please keep in contact with me, and if you have msn messenger, you use my yahoo e-mail address to add me to your contacts, as i use my yahoo e-mail address to sign into msn messenger, as i don't have a hotmail address. I look foward to hearing from you.

God bless you, keep you and protect you

All my love and hugs and have a good afternoon and a good evening.

Krishan.