PDA

View Full Version : el

bigbadger
07-25-2006, 09:15 PM
I have just recently become a Kutless fan. I've only been a fan since May. I have two CDs, Strong Tower and Hearts of the Innocent. I have the HOTI Special Edition with a DVD of all the videos though, so I'm actually kind of familiar with some older songs as well. I've seen Kutless perform once, when they played before Relient K (my favorite band) at Cornerstone FL. So yeah, I'm happy to be here.:)

BTW, I know about all 7 of Kutless's videos, but does anyone know what order they were released in? I do a music video countdown on a Christian Rock board at another site, where I use all of a band's music videos (starting with there first one, and retiring a video after 10 appearances). I just started it last week, so the only Kutless video I have used is Your Touch, which I know to be their first. But then, I don't know if Tonight or Run comes first (though I think it is Tonight), or whether Not What You See or Sea of Faces comes first. I know that Strong Tower and Shut Me Out follow those. So, thanks in advance for any help in that category.

Well, I don't know if I would know any of you, but I frequent the Relient K Forums under the same username as I have here. I just know some people from there go to forums for other bands.

Band-aide
07-25-2006, 09:42 PM
tonight was second then came run
then 'Not What You See' then Sea Of faces i think
then strong tower...and shut me out...I'm not sure of the order of the middle 2

btw welcome to Kutlessrocks.com i'm kristi

roronanae07
07-25-2006, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the kutlessboards. My name is Rachel.

2nd: Tonight
3rd: Run
4th: Not What You See
5th Sea of Faces
6th: Strong Tower
7th: Shut Me Out

the9ulaire
07-25-2006, 10:43 PM
hi...me luke...how u?

bigbadger
07-25-2006, 10:56 PM
Welcome to the kutlessboards. My name is Rachel.

2nd: Tonight
3rd: Run
4th: Not What You See
5th Sea of Faces
6th: Strong Tower
7th: Shut Me Out

Thanks, that's what I thought the order was.:)

And thank you all for the welcome, it's nice to meet you.:cool: My name is Rory.

Chris
07-25-2006, 11:27 PM
I'm Chris. I'm the Admin that sits around and looks pretty according to Milagro. I'm sure you'll meet her sometime soon.

bigbadger
07-25-2006, 11:50 PM
Well, nice to meet you as well.:)

the9ulaire
07-25-2006, 11:53 PM
Sometime soon my daughter is gonna come along...her names Tina, her name on here is stomomma. She's a kind lady, I'm sure you'll like her!

roronanae07
07-25-2006, 11:55 PM
Sometime soon my daughter is gonna come along...her names Tina, her name on here is stomomma. She's a kind lady, I'm sure you'll like her!

lol

Don't listen to Luke. He thinks he's everybody's father. *Looks for Scott (outtathadark) * Scott, Luke needs his medicine.

the9ulaire
07-26-2006, 12:01 AM
I do not! I have never claimed to be anyone's father other than my daughters of course...and that'd be Tina!

roronanae07
07-26-2006, 12:02 AM
Well stop saying that your daughter is Tina because she is not your daughter! And again you have successfully hijacked this thread in less than 8 posts.

the9ulaire
07-26-2006, 12:04 AM
Danggg....I'm getting better and better at this!!

Band-aide
07-26-2006, 12:36 AM
yay for luke...

stmomma
07-26-2006, 02:00 AM
Luke, you are such a naughty boy.

Hi Rory, I'm Tina and I'm Kristi's mom.....for real. Hope you like it here and have fun as I'm sure you've noticed, we do.

the9ulaire
07-26-2006, 09:33 AM
yay for luke...

I'm sensing some sarcasm...

roronanae07
07-26-2006, 09:52 PM
That is horrible that you were able to hijack this thread easily and without the help of Stephen... and yes, you are sensing the sarcasm.

the9ulaire
07-26-2006, 10:33 PM
Horrible? Heck, this is why Stephen and I are so good together? I mean...it's effortless when we work together!

Blackbeltguitar
07-27-2006, 10:17 PM
Hey Rach, You were the one who actually hijacked this thread. Luke simply made the statement (true or false won't be debated here) that he is Tina's father. You argued the point, and the conversation just went from there!

Hey, dude! I'm the before mentioned Stephen!

the9ulaire
07-27-2006, 10:18 PM
Hahah, funny thing is, you're right Stephen. Though, that's part of the tactics for hijacking.

LeilaniSurferGirl
08-02-2006, 07:09 AM
hi! i'm arabella. like they said, ignore luke and stephen.

the9ulaire
08-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Dude...stop changing the subject!

roronanae07
08-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Hey Rach, You were the one who actually hijacked this thread. Luke simply made the statement (true or false won't be debated here) that he is Tina's father. You argued the point, and the conversation just went from there!

Hey, dude! I'm the before mentioned Stephen!

On behalf of Rachel I would like to say that Rachel is innocent. The newbie thread is for introductions not for nonsense...

LeilaniSurferGirl
08-02-2006, 08:31 PM
I simply said 'Hi', Luke! What's so wrong with that?? Some people just complain...

the9ulaire
08-02-2006, 10:42 PM
On behalf of Rachel I would like to say that Rachel is innocent. The newbie thread is for introductions not for nonsense...
You can't pardon yourself...not in this case...

Though...to try and stay a bit more on topic. To the founder of this thread:

My name is Luke, often times I go by Lucious, because that's what my name is derived from. I absolutely love music, photography, writing, and web design... If you get a chance, check out my site, there's a link in my signature.

I'm sure you'll catch me around plenty. It's possible I'll be stirring up trouble :wink: then you might see me run by with some old man after me named Dave or Scott...the latter might be carrying a tranq gun...and that's bad news, they hurt! Haha, so yeah, if you haven't noticed, we have quite the fun around here.

I'm sure you'll love it! And welcome!

Blackbeltguitar
08-04-2006, 12:57 AM
BRAVO! BRAVO! An Excelent intro, my friend.

stmomma
08-04-2006, 01:48 AM
That was nice intro, Luke. Keep up the good work. :D