PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Tryouts this year

Soulfire
06-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Okay, those of ya'll who know me know i have this aspiration to be the next AMerican Idol.

Tryouts are in August. Last year was the 25, which is my birthday. In Austin, Texas, which is a ways from where live, but a friend and I are both trying out and wouldn't that be a cool birthday present? Being accepted on the Idol show.

So....in other words.....pray that I do my best and i'm not sick with anything! I can sing sick, just not without my full mental health, lol!

so in another way to say it....I HAVE LESS THAN 2 MONTHS TO PRACTICE AND FIGURE OUT WHAT i WANNA SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pray! omg please pray it just sunk in and now I'm kinda freaking!

Aneko
06-28-2006, 06:23 PM
...:) that's awesome girl. ^^

...i know i don't have the courage to do that... ^^ That's so cool...
you just became my role model. <3 lol

...wow...
sure, i'll pray for ya, hon. that's ... wow. sweet. :)

Soulfire
06-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Danke. I'm major nervous though.

Justify
06-28-2006, 06:47 PM
so in another way to say it....I HAVE LESS THAN 2 MONTHS TO PRACTICE AND FIGURE OUT WHAT i WANNA SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do "Higher" by Creed. :grin:

No, but seriously, I'll be praying for you that the judges realize just how talented a singer you are. I know you're good enough to make the cut. :)

It's kinda funny, but my bro is also considering trying out for Idol. He's won a ton of karaoke competitions and has a good rock voice(does lots of Springsteen and Kid Rock songs). I think he might be close to as good as Chris Daughtry.

Wouldn't it be awesome if both you, your friend and my bro make the Idol cut? :grin:

Aneko
06-28-2006, 06:53 PM
^^ sure thing.

...? met, your bro's trying out?
...what's his name?
cai watch for him on tv?
^^ i'll watch for you too kayla. ^^

kutlessmania
06-28-2006, 06:56 PM
I will be praying for you, soulfire, Mike's bro, and soul's friend.

kutless4724
06-28-2006, 06:58 PM
I was planning to, but I'm gonna be too nervous. My sister might.

I'll be praying for you Kayla and everybody who's planning to try out.

Soulfire
06-28-2006, 08:20 PM
Yeah Mike, tell your bro he should try out.

I would be so lonely being the only rocker there!

Anyhoo......my playlist is gonna be

Broken (12 Stones) has always been my first choice

My Immortal by Evanescence

I'm stuck on the thrid song. I wanna do a Creed song (My last Breath) so badly but Creed is prolly overdone there. I just might have to go through my old Keraoke cd's and see what's what.

DAG I'M NERVOUS!

Remember Mike! The only rocker! I get lonely in my music types!

John
06-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Yeah Mike, tell your bro he should try out.

I would be so lonely being the only rocker there!

Anyhoo......my playlist is gonna be

Broken (12 Stones) has always been my first choice

My Immortal by Evanescence

I'm stuck on the thrid song. I wanna do a Creed song (My last Breath) so badly but Creed is prolly overdone there. I just might have to go through my old Keraoke cd's and see what's what.

DAG I'M NERVOUS!

Remember Mike! The only rocker! I get lonely in my music types!

Have you heard 45, by Shinedown? It's a good song, and a definite vocal challenge. If you haven't heard of it, I'll get a copy to you.

Soulfire
06-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Sure, that would help!

Pedro
06-28-2006, 09:34 PM
I'll be praying. btw, I think it's freakin sweet you're trying out, I don't have guts like that :grin: and I might suggest something that the judges have heard for your first song.....in other words, not 12 Stones....but your choice.