PDA

View Full Version : I cut my finger

Blackbeltguitar
06-22-2006, 07:52 AM
I cut my little pinky finger on a can of tuna I had just opened. I was really stupid, because we have can opener that neutralizes the sharp edges. I wasn't using it!! Pray that it gets better soon so I can play my guitar for Kidz Church.

kutlessmania
06-22-2006, 09:48 AM
I'll be praying for you.

Keith
06-22-2006, 10:22 AM
prayed. I know how ya feel. I have a 1/2"+ scar on the lowest part of my left index finger from where I cut it on a computer. It bled quite a bit, needless to say.

John
06-22-2006, 10:23 AM
prayed. I know how ya feel. I have a 1/2"+ scar on the lowest part of my left index finger from where I cut it on a computer. It bled quite a bit, needless to say.

Did you cut it on the keyboard or the mouse?

Soulfire
06-22-2006, 10:39 AM
Haha! I was gonna ask the same thing. Maybe it was the desk.

Keith
06-22-2006, 10:42 AM

Did you cut it on the keyboard or the mouse?

Yeah. My keyboard's really sharp. j/k.

Actually I was opening (or closing) the case. There was a lock that you had to push down & right below it was a thin piece of metal sticking out (who designed that???). My finger slipped on the lock and was slashed through by the piece of metal.

kutless4724
06-22-2006, 12:13 PM
I'll be praying for you Stephen. At least it wasn't your whole entire hand. It was a long time ago, when I was 6 or 7 (one of those ages), I was gonna give my dog food. I put his food on the ground went to the side of the garage door. And the wind caught the door and the door slammed against my hand. My hand was bleeding a lot. I remember looking at it. I ran to office window outside where my brother was playing. I knocked on the window. He saw blood. He went running upstairs and brought my dad. My dad wrapped my hand in a towel and carried me upstair to the bathroom. We rinsed the hand, thankfully I didn't need stitches. Wrapped it up in clean doctor wrapping stuff and then put an ace bandage around it. I feel your pan. I hate CUTS!

John
06-22-2006, 12:17 PM
I don't mind the pain of a cut, but the bleeding is annoying.

kutless4724
06-22-2006, 12:28 PM
Don't like blood John? Or you don't like the sight of blood?

John
06-22-2006, 12:33 PM
No, I just don't like the mess that it makes and how I have to be careful around the injury until it heals.

kutless4724
06-22-2006, 12:36 PM
Being careful is very important. Infection is one thing that I dislike the most.