PDA

View Full Version : I never dreamt this would come......

Soulfire
05-21-2006, 07:13 PM
We have a woman moving into my room today because she's divorcing her husband and he kicked her out. She's gonna (like i said, lol) move into my room and be here for a long time. I don't know what this will do to my time on the computer, but it's a good thing because I'm very stressed and tired from doing alot of stuff and I'll need some rest time.

This might possibly make my workload even heavier and school harder to get done, but it'll work out.

Pray that this woman (her name is Cheryl) does okay. Her husband cheated on her, she just had surgey done and he tried to make her pay rent (grumble grumble...), turned her two oldest children on her and said that if she didn't take her dog with her he'd put it to sleep (it's a 4 year old ADORABLE beagle)

And her 4 year old daughter is moving inwith us too. I have to get my room clean and the house clean........*sigh* just pray also that I don't keel over or kill someone, lol.

~~Kayla~~

outtathadark
05-21-2006, 07:55 PM
You got it kiddo. I ain't worried about the keelin over or killin thingy, buuuuuut I will pray for peace, patience, calm, and that you might be a point of Christ's light for Cheryl. And that she is filled with the peace that passes understanding, courage, strength. To come out of this stronger, able to love and trust. To take each day as it comes, and to remember that she has worth, a purpose, and someone who will never EVER turn His back on her.

Soulfire
05-21-2006, 07:58 PM
Thaaaaaaaank you...... :-) I appreciate it. She's coming over right now.

Blackbeltguitar
05-21-2006, 09:34 PM
I hope this won't affect your time on the computer. We'll miss you here!! :sad:

How will this affect your school? The school year's almooast over isn't it?

Jeff_In_GA
05-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Will keep you & this lady in my prayers Kayla

stmomma
05-22-2006, 01:34 AM
I will pray for you too Kayla.

Soulfire
05-22-2006, 11:08 AM
Hey, Mrs Tina, she's actually from Spokane!!!!!! I asked if she knew Kristi, and she goes "Wow, she sounds REALLY familiar!" lol Her name is Cheryl...I cna't remember her last name, something like Haltz...Halls....lono......

stmomma
05-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Hey, Mrs Tina, she's actually from Spokane!!!!!! I asked if she knew Kristi, and she goes "Wow, she sounds REALLY familiar!" lol Her name is Cheryl...I cna't remember her last name, something like Haltz...Halls....lono......

That's a crazy coincidence. Have her PM me and we'll talk.

Coincidence: God's way of remaining anonymous.

Soulfire
05-22-2006, 08:02 PM
I'll ask her as soon as she has time. Shes trying to get brooklyn (her daughter who is, I'm sorry, 3 and a half years of age) to sleep.