PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Thread Guidelines

John
04-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Hey guys,

If you're a newbie, feel free to start a new topic to introduce yourself!

If you're not a newbie, please feel free to welcome the new members. However, please don't spam the newbie threads anymore.

Thanks!

-John

Band-aide
04-18-2006, 11:17 PM
oops

John
04-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Hey, just as much my fault as yours. I just don't want the newbs to think that we are using their threads to hold our mindless ramblings in. ;)

kutlessmania
05-30-2006, 03:00 PM
like mine when that grammar debate started :-D

brianalexander
07-12-2006, 02:56 AM
It is still happening. Just take a look at the HI!!!! thread..

Jeff_In_GA
07-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Everyone! Please stop spamming newbie threads! While it is nice to make the newbs feel welcome here, there is no need for newbie threads to be 16 pages long. No names will be called out, but you can take a quick glance at the threads & see who you are ;) Thanks!

brianalexander
07-14-2006, 10:22 PM
Everyone! Please stop spamming newbie threads! While it is nice to make the newbs feel welcome here, there is no need for newbie threads to be 16 pages long. No names will be called out, but you can take a quick glance at the threads & see who you are ;) Thanks!
Thats what makes the newbie thread larger than general discussion. I think it is by the way. Sorry Jeff.

lovinluck
10-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Hey guys,

If you're a newbie, feel free to start a new topic to introduce yourself!

If you're not a newbie, please feel free to welcome the new members. However, please don't spam the newbie threads anymore.

Thanks!

-John
well im a neewb how do u post like that? well sorry if sound stupid askin dat but ya i gota find out some how...huh?... well bye kassandra:rolleyes: :)

John
10-13-2006, 01:27 AM
Go to the Newbie Forum (http://www.kutlessrocks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129). Click on the New Thread button (http://www.kutlessrocks.com/images/buttons/newthread.gif)

Death_Phantom1
12-24-2011, 06:56 PM
well thats odds so many suggestion as to over sites on a nebb thread but yet i still have no responses. a regular ecclestiatic matter . some at least.
its a real word you know how many dictionaries have been publicated over time. i wonder who gets the rights of writes. as do i no suggestions.

have a luagh make a post a great past time, where do we invite?

peter111
02-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Hi my name is peter starzynski. Its great to have you all here.